St. Raymond Parish has two principal advisory boards reporting to our pastor, Fr. Daniel.
The purpose of the Pastoral Council is to strengthen the enthusiastic faith of all parishioners, as they live their faith in Jesus and freely share it with others. This advisory leadership team helps maintain the integrity of the parish mission and pastoral work through effective planning, so that parish life and activity is brought into a deeper connection with the Gospel.
The council’s focus is on seven elements of parish life: evangelization, worship, faith formation, community, social outreach, administration and stewardship.
For a copy of the meeting notes please see below:
October 2015: Pastoral Council Minutes 101215
June 2015: Pastoral Council Minutes 060815-2
May 11, 2015:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 051115
April 22, 2015:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 042215
March 9, 2015:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 030915
February 9, 2015:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 020915
December 8, 2014:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 120814
November 10, 2014:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 111014
September 8, 2014:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 090814
August 25, 2014: Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 082514
June 10, 2014:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 061014
May 21, 2014:Approved Pastoral Council Minutes 052114
- Lori Mirek (Chair) | email@example.com
- Mike Brown| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Gilbert | email@example.com
- Chris Terndrup (Secretary) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karyn Leahy | email@example.com
- Jeanne Quinlan | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-Oficio Members and Liaisons
- Mike Latham (Finance Council Liaison)
- Mary Abinante (Pastoral Associate)
- Jesson Mata (Pastoral Associate)
- Stephanie Lane (Administrative Associate)
- Kelli Mullin (Principal of St. Raymond School)
The purpose of the Finance Council is to assist the pastor in the administration of parish temporal matters. The council promotes the financial health of the parish, assures accountability and assists the pastor with his temporal responsibilities. The Finance Council meets monthly.
- Mike Latham (Chair)
- Hallie Colorado
- David Mount
- Amy Staas